Mayor and City Council
We are elected residents, representative and accountable to the City of Winooski at large. We are dedicated stewards of the public good who highly value our own ethics and integrity. As voices of the people, we strive to improve the quality of life in Winooski for current and future generations without sacrificing our existing obligations. We encourage resident participation, practice sound fiscal management and strive to use our collective knowledge to provide visionary leadership.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Winooski City Council is meeting remotely via Zoom. Public participation during these meetings is encouraged - meetings can be accessed via computer or telephone.
- Regular meetings are generally held on the 1st and 3rd Mondays of the month at 6 PM. Please click here for the full 2021/2022 schedule.
- Need help installing and using Zoom? View their online resources.
- Please read our updated Remote Meeting Procedures if you plan to participate.
- To sign up for public comment, fill out our Public Comment Request Form or call 802 655 6410 to schedule.
- Sign up for meeting notifications
Mayor Kristine Lott
Deputy Mayor Hal Colston
Councilor Jim Duncan
Councilor Michael Myers
- Term Expires 3/3/22
- Email Mike
Councilor Bryn Oakleaf