Winooski City Council
2023 Town Meeting Day Consent of Candidate Notice
Interested in running for local office?
Residents must file a Consent of Candidate form and petition with a minimum of 30 signatures (more are encouraged) by 5 PM on January 30, 2023. Forms can also be obtained at the City Clerk's Office.
Winooski's form of local government is what is referred to as the 'Council-Manager Form of Government', where the Mayor and Councilors are a policy-setting board dedicated to serving the residents of Winooski. As a group, they create policy, set high-level priorities to provide direction to staff, and oversee the big picture. To learn more about Winooski City Council,
- View our 2022-2023 Policy Priorities and Strategies Document
- View our 2022 City Council Orientation
- View our Mayor and Council Rules of Procedure Policy
- View our Conflict of Interest Policy
- Regular meetings are generally held with in-person and virtual attendance options on the 1st and 3rd Mondays of the month at 6 PM - view our 2022/2023 schedule.
- View agendas, minutes, and recorded meetings
- Please read our updated Remote Meeting Procedures if you plan to participate via Zoom.
- Sign up for meeting notifications
In the World of Winooski
Winooski officials and community members share insights into the events and issues happening in the City of Winooski. Click here to watch the latest episode!