Paid parking is available throughout Downtown Winooski at the rate of $1 per hour (Sundays and holidays are free). There are kiosk pay stations conveniently located in multiple locations including our parking garage on 20 Cascade Way.
- Street Parking Enforcement: Mon. - Sat. / 8 AM - 8 PM
- Winooski Parking Garage Enforcement: 24/7
- Pay by ParkMobile app: Apple Store / Google Play
- How to Use ParkMobile
- Watch Instructional Video
Parking Tickets - Click here to pay your parking ticket.
Parking tickets can also be paid at the City Clerk's Office (cash or check) or deposited after hours in the after-hours dropbox. Payments left in the dropbox will be credited on the next business day.
Appealing Your Ticket
Appeals must be submitted within 14 days of the violation and reviewed by the City’s Grand Juror.
Mail your written appeals to:
City of Winooski
C/O Grand Juror
Winooski, VT 05404
15-Minute Courtesy Spaces
Just running in? There are courtesy 15-minute spots located throughout Downtown Winooski:
Residential Parking Passes
Proof of residence and a valid driver’s license is required to pick up your pass at Winooski City Hall on 27 West Allen Street.
Winter Parking Bans
There is no overnight street parking from 2:30 AM – 6 AM in Downtown Winooski from December 1 – March 31. Click here to view the map.
For everywhere else in Winooski, overnight winter parking bans are made during winter storms and for snow removal where street parking is not allowed from 11 PM to 7 AM.
- To sign up for our winter parking ban alerts, text Winooski to 888 777 or register at nixle.com.
- Winter parking bans may last more than one evening. The alerts will say when the ban starts, if it keeps going, and when it is done.
- The City of Winooski reserves the right to tow vehicles at the owner’s expense.
- Landline phone users can get updates by calling 802 655 3908.
- Signs will flash at exit 15 on East Allen Street, on the Winooski side of the Winooski/Burlington Bridge, on Malletts Bay Ave, and on Main Street.
- Parking is available from 6 PM to 7 AM in the Winooski Parking Garage on Cascade Way. Users can pay in the garage or by using the ParkMobile app.