- How Do I...
- Find and Pay for Parking
Paid parking is available throughout Downtown Winooski at the rate of $1 per hour (Sundays and holidays are free). There are kiosk pay stations conveniently located in multiple locations including our parking garage on 20 Cascade Way.
- Street Parking Enforcement: Mon. - Sat. / 8 AM - 8 PM
- Winooski Parking Garage Enforcement: 24/7
Pay-By-App With ParkMobile
Parking just got easier in Winooski! Residents and visitors can now easily pay for parking from their mobile device with ParkMobile, the leading provider of smart parking and mobility solutions in North America. ParkMobile is available at all metered parking locations in Winooski.
- Download the App: Apple Store / Google Play
- How to Use ParkMobile
- Watch Instructional Video
15-Minute Courtesy Spaces
Just running in? There are courtesy 15-minute spots located throughout Downtown Winooski:
Parking tickets can be paid online. Parking tickets can also be paid at Winooski City Hall (cash or check) or deposited after hours in the Winooski Police Department dropbox. Payments left in the dropbox will be credited on the next business day.
Appealing Your Ticket
Appeals must be submitted within 14 days of the violation and reviewed by the City’s Grand Juror.
Mail your written appeals to:
City of Winooski
C/O Grand Juror
Winooski, VT 05404
Residential Parking Passes
Proof of residence and a valid driver’s license is required to pick up your pass at Winooski City Hall on 27 West Allen Street.
Winter Parking Bans
There is no overnight street parking from 2:30 AM – 6 AM in Downtown Winooski from December 1 – March 31. Click here to view the map.
For everywhere else in Winooski, overnight winter parking bans are made during winter storms and for snow removal where street parking is not allowed from 11 PM to 7 AM.
- To sign up for our winter parking ban alerts, text Winooski to 888 777 or register at nixle.com.
- Winter parking bans may last more than one evening. The alerts will say when the ban starts, if it keeps going, and when it is done.
- The City of Winooski reserves the right to tow vehicles at the owner’s expense.
- Landline phone users can get updates by calling 802 655 3908.
- Signs will flash at exit 15 on East Allen Street and on the Winooski side of the Winooski/Burlington Bridge.
- Parking is available from 6 PM to 7 AM in the Winooski Parking Garage on Cascade Way. Users can pay in the garage or by using the ParkMobile app.
- If your vehicle has been towed, please call Elite Auto at 802 497 0176.