Paid parking is available throughout Downtown Winooski at the rate of $1 per hour (Sundays and holidays are free). There are kiosk pay stations conveniently located in multiple locations including our parking garage on 20 Cascade Way.
- Download our full resolution parking map.
- Street Parking Enforcement: Mon. - Sat. / 8 AM - 8 PM
- Winooski Parking Garage Enforcement: 24/7
Pay-By-App With ParkMobile
Parking just got easier in Winooski! Residents and visitors can now easily pay for parking from their mobile device with ParkMobile, the leading provider of smart parking and mobility solutions in North America. ParkMobile is available at all metered parking locations in Winooski.
15-Minute Courtesy Spaces
Just running in? There are courtesy 15-minute spots located throughout Downtown Winooski:
Parking tickets can be paid online. Parking tickets can also be paid at Winooski City Hall (cash or check) or deposited after hours in the Winooski Police Department dropbox. Payments left in the dropbox will be credited on the next business day.
Appealing Your Ticket
Appeals must be submitted within 14 days of the violation and reviewed by the City’s Grand Juror.
Mail your written appeals to:
City of Winooski
C/O Grand Juror
Winooski, VT 05404
Residential Parking Passes
Proof of residence and a valid driver’s license is required to pick up your pass at Winooski City Hall on 27 West Allen Street.
Winter Parking Bans
Overnight street parking is prohibited in Downtown Winooski from 2:30 AM to 6 AM (December 1st to March 31st). For the rest of the City, winter parking bans are made on a case-by-case, weather-dependent basis or for area-specific snow removal where overnight street parking is prohibited from 11 PM to 7 AM.
To receive up-to-date winter parking ban alerts, text ‘Winooski’ to 888-777 or register here.
- When issued, bans may last more than one evening and are in effect until further notice.
- The City of Winooski reserves the right to tow vehicles at the owner’s expense
- Download our Downtown Winter Parking Ban map
- Landline users must retrieve their updates by calling the dedicated parking ban line at 802 655 3908
- Winter parking ban signs (located on East Allen Street near the Exit 15 off-ramp and at the entrance to Winooski over the Burlington/Winooski Bridge) will flash when a winter parking ban is in effect
- Overnight parking in the Winooski Parking Garage on Cascade Way is available for $2 (pay at the kiosk or by app) from 6 PM to 7 AM
- If you have questions regarding winter parking bans, please call 802 655 6410
- If your vehicle has been towed, please contact Elite Auto and Truck Service and Sales: 802 497 0176