Strategic Vision and Master Plan
Winooski will continue to be a livable, diverse, and affordable community where the role of government will be to foster and guide:
Maintain and expand our economic development to ensure long-term vibrancy.
Invest in the City’s municipal infrastructure, including energy resources, facilities and technology; roads and sidewalks; and water, sewer, and storm water lines and facilities. Infrastructure investment will make our City safe and accessible to residents and visitors while recognizing the critical role that we play in the region’s system.
Safe, Healthy, Connected People
Foster relationships across generations and cultures by providing a safe and healthy environment and providing opportunities to connect and engage with other residents of the City.
Ensure a mix of quality housing that maintains and enhances Winooski’s unique sense of place and supports the needs of the entire community.
The Winooski Planning Commission, with assistance from the Chittenden County Regional Planning Commission, will draft, develop, and finalize a revisioning of the City’s Master Plan. In doing so, the new rewrite will conform to the sections in City’s guiding Strategic Vision Statement. Upon completion, the Winooski Planning Commission will present the updated Master Plan to Winooski City Council during the Winter and Spring of 2018/2019.
- 2017 Parking Plan
- Comment Responses Spreadsheet 1/14/19
- Economic Development Strategic Plan (PDF)
- Enhanced Energy Supplement to Master Plan (PDF)
- Form Based Code Report
- Main Street Corridor Plan (PDF)
- Main Street Revitalization Preliminary Engineering Report
- Master Plan Revisioning Press Release (PDF)
- MOU City-WSD
- Planning Commission Report Form for Municipal Amendments (PDF)
- Public Hearing (PDF)
- TIF District Map - 2015 - Landscape
- Transportation Master Plan
- Winooski Housing Needs Assessment
- Winooski Master Plan_Final_Adopted_20190318