The Planning Commission is responsible for setting out land use and development policies for the City, as adopted by the City Council. Vermont statute lays out broad policies; these are tailored locally in each community. The Municipal Development Plan is the land use policy document for the City and is implemented through the Unified Land Use Regulations - both of which are work products of the Planning Commission.
City Council appoints five Winooski residents and two alternates to serve 1 to 2-year terms.
- City Council Liaison - Mayor Kristine Lott
- Eric Vorwald, AICP, Planning and Zoning Manager, Staff Liaison
- Mike O’Brien, Chair - Term Expires 6.30.23
- Abby Bleything, Vice Chair - Term Expires 6.30.24
- Tommie Murray - Term Expires 6.30.24
- Joseph Perron - Term Expires 6.30.23
- Sarah van Ryckevorsel - Term Expires 6.30.24
- Connor Daley (Alternate) - Term Expires 6.30.24
- Brendan Sage (Alternate) - Term Expires 6.30.24