Minimum Housing Resources

Minimum Housing Complaint Form

The Minimum Housing Complaint Form is available for any resident experiencing housing-related code violations.

Act 148: Universal Recycling and Composting Law

Learn more about Act 148 and the Chittenden County Solid Waste District

City of Winooski Public Health Ordinance

View the City's Public Health Ordinance

Burlington Lead Program

Landlord-Tenant Education Materials

View the State of Vermont's Landlord-Tenant Education Materials

Smoke Alarm Rules and Requirements

Working smoke and carbon monoxide alarms are the most important devices you can have in your home.

State of Vermont Building Codes

View the State of Vermont's current building codes.

State of Vermont Rental Housing Codes

View the State of Vermont's current rental housing codes.

Vermont Department of Health

The Vermont Department of Health offers many programs and initiatives help Vermonters live fuller, healthier lives. 

Vermont Health and Human Services

Find many health and human services.

Referential Ordinances