An overnight winter parking ban will begin tonight, Monday 11/11/19, where street parking is prohibited from 11 PM to 7 AM until further notice.
This ban may last more than one evening. A follow-up Nixle message will be sent when the overnight parking ban is lifted. The City of Winooski reserves the right to tow vehicles at the owner’s expense.
- Daytime street parking is available after 7 AM
- Overnight street parking is prohibited in the Downtown Core from 2:30 AM – 6 AM (Dec. 1st – Mar. 31st), regardless of notification
- Overnight parking in the Winooski Parking Garage on Cascade Way is available for $2 (pay at kiosk or by ParkMobile App) from 5 PM to 7 AM
- Landline users must regularly retrieve their updates by calling the dedicated parking ban line: 802 655 3908
- Additionally, winter parking ban signs located at multiple points in the City will flash when a winter parking ban is in effect
- For full details on winter parking bans in Winooski, visit https://www.winooskivt.gov/parking
To receive up-to-date winter parking ban alerts, text ‘Winooski’ to 888-777 or register here.