Winter is almost here, and overnight street parking is prohibited during winter parking bans in Winooski.
To receive up-to-date winter parking ban alerts, text ‘Winooski’ to 888-777 or register here.
Overnight street parking is prohibited in Downtown Winooski from 2:30 AM to 6 AM (December 1st to March 31st). For the rest of the City, winter parking bans are made on a case-by-case, weather-dependent basis or for area-specific snow removal where overnight street parking is prohibited from 11 PM to 7 AM.
- When issued, bans may last more than one evening and are in effect until further notice
- The City of Winooski reserves the right to tow vehicles at the owner’s expense
- Download our Downtown Winter Parking Ban map
- Landline users must retrieve their updates by calling the dedicated parking ban line at 802 655 3908
- Winter parking ban signs (East Allen St. near the Exit 15 off-ramp and entering Winooski via the Burlington/Winooski Bridge) will flash when a winter parking ban is in effect
- Overnight parking in the Winooski Parking Garage on Cascade Way is available for $2 (pay at the kiosk or by the ParkMobile app) from 6 PM to 7 AM
- If you have questions regarding winter parking bans, please call 802 655 6410
- If your vehicle has been towed, please contact Elite Auto and Truck Service and Sales: 802 497 0176
- Visit our parking page: https://www.winooskivt.gov/parking